Job Role: Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
Location - Greenwich
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Do you want to work in a nursery committed to sustainability? Teachright are in search of energetic Early Years Practitioners with a love of nature, to join a wonderful nursery in Greenwich.
We are looking for qualified Level 3 Early Years Practitioners, who believe in the benefit of the natural environment and outdoor play to children's learning, health and wellbeing. You will be joining a vibrant team of like-minded practitioners, working with children across different age groups, supporting their social and emotional needs whilst encouraging them to learn how to manage risk themselves.
It is a forward-thinking nursery, with opportunities to use your own initiative and contribute ideas to the team. It is committed to staff development with regular in-house training. The role has a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Suitable Level 3 Early Years Practitioner candidate:
- A passion and dedication to early years education and outdoor play
- Level 3 qualification (NNEB, BTEC Nat Diploma, CACHE Diploma in Childcare, NVQ level 3, SVQ Level 3)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Including: honesty, empathy, teamwork, creativity, resilience, and reliability
- Enhanced DBS check
Benefits of working at this Greenwich nursery:
- Competitive salary
- Continuous staff development, in house training and progression opportunities
- Access to woodland gardens for outdoor learning
- Work place pension
Benefits of working with Teachright
* Fast tracked for available vacancies with partner nurseries.
* 24/7 access to a nursery consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
* Access to a huge range of education opportunities through our network of nurseries across England.
For safeguarding, successful applicants will require an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.