Class 2 DriversGrantham & UK travelPermanent £10ph - overtime after 45hrs time and half
We are currently recruiting for Class 2 Drivers for our well established client in Grantham.
Your duties will include driving Class 2 Vehicle around the UK, you will be required to assist in the loading and unloading at site as well as customers sites so physical work will be required as well as the driving.Duties will include
- Undertake the necessary daily checks on the vehicle
- Carry out duties according to their programme of works and works instructions
- Ensuring that each day all completed work is detailed on the daily worksheet
- To maintain regular contact with the line manager
- Conform to all applicable site rules when off loading/loading at sites
- Carry out any other duties that may be required as directed by the line manager
- Class 2 Driving License (must have 2 years previous driving experience)
- Flexibility and Good work ethics with a good attitude.
- Good Digital Tachograph Knowledge. (The company do not want you to receive any infringements and will not push you to the limits)
- An up to date Driver CPC Card
- Competitive salary with overtime paid at time and a half after 45 hours and completion of 3-month probationary period.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Flexibility on annual holidays
- Free Driver CPC Course
- Your own vehicle
The working hours are Monday to Friday and may include Saturdays with occasional nights out.
1 Weeks driver training will be given.
To apply for this role please email a copy of your current CV
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.