Business Assurance Assessor - Dorset
Our client is an award winning mortgage network who are recruiting for a Business Assurance Assessor to review mortgage and protection files, ensuring quality advice to their clients and best practice standards are met at all times.Main duties:
- Check cases to ensure that customers are treated fairly and that documentation meets FCA requirements and ensure a positive customer culture;
- Assessment of Mortgage, general insurance and protection cases against regulatory and in-house standards ensuring a positive customer outcome;
- Increase standards of record keeping, and documentation;
- Provide feedback to all advisers regarding cases checked ensuring that positive relationships are both built and maintained ensuring efficient and fair outcome for customers;
- Provide feedback to field staff to ensure consistency for continuous monitoring;
- Reporting results of assessments and monitoring responses;
- Analysis of results to identify trends, areas of development and potential risks.
Essentially applicants must have a thorough understanding of the mortgage industry in either a Mortgage Adviser or Mortgage Case Manager capacity. Preferably candidates will have attained the CeMap qualification or equivalent.What's in it for you?
The successful applicant will join a highly respected business who have a growing client base. They value their staff and recognise their contributions as being a key part of their own success. They are offering a highly competitive salary along with further benefits.
For further information please contact us on (phone number removed) or alternatively click the 'Apply Now'
button below to submit your CV.
Archer Associates Insurance & Financial Services Recruitment are an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.