A Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants are currently looking for a Business Tax Manager for their office located in the heart of London. The Role
You will work in the firm's Business Tax Group, which provides a number of tax services for businesses of a variety of sizes. You will be managing a portfolio, with the responsibility of meeting clients and reviewing work.Responsibilities will include;
- Corporation tax compliance work on a portfolio of clients
- Technical research into a variety of tax issues
- Reviewing work prepared by other members of staff
- Monitoring WIP and liaising with managers/directors on client billing
- Providing tax advisory work on a variety of issues including; restructures, international tax problems, share schemes, R&D, Due diligence etc.
- Full training and support will be provided on all aspects of the role including: tax advisory work, letter and report writing and managing a portfolio of clients.
For further information on this Business Tax Manager role, please apply directly or contact Tom Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers
- Experience managing a portfolio of corporate clients
- Exposure to advisory work
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time management and able to complete tasks to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage confidently with colleagues and clients
- Strong teamworking skills
- Self-driven, pro-active and motivated to succeed