KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.Job Title:
Health and Social Care Assessor - Level 5Location:
Home based - Learners are based around London / South East (mainly remote delivery due to the climate)
*Applicants must live in London or the adjoining home counties, and be prepared to cover these areas when face to face appointments are required*Salary/Package:
£30,000 - £35,000 + mileage, excellent holiday entitlement and much more!Type:
Full Time, PermanentDuties include:
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Assess and support a brand new caseload of learners, working towards Apprenticeships Standards in Health and Social Care up to level 5 via a blended learning approach (Remote/online delivery and some face to face learning).
- Embed Functional Skills Maths, English and Digital Skills in to delivery.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely assessments and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Ensure learners are prepared for End Point Assessment.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI's in terms of timely assessments / visits (when allowed), quality paperwork and general administration.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Must hold recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships (ideally Standards) in Health and Social Care at level 5.
- Hold solid occupational experience of working within Health and Social Care / Elderly Care, to Management level e.g Registered Manager / Home Manager / Dom Care Manager.
- Flexibility is required with working hours and travel, as and when required to meet learners needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Must be IT literate
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.