Role Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Dungeness, Kent
£(phone number removed) permanent
£(Apply online only) per day contract / inside IR35 / 4 day week
Purpose of Role:
This position provides project management leadership and is primarily engaged in management activities that establish the direction of a project. The position requires the application of knowledge gained from experience and expertise to the job duties and responsibilities. The position will make decisions in areas that may impact the organisation and its employees, clients, budgets, policies, procedures or programmes.
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions as listed below with the objective of establishing an execution framework on the project that complies with the contract and ensures safety, quality, value, and timeliness of the completed project. This position is accountable for performing all project management responsibilities on a medium to large sized project or assigned responsibility for a substantial area of a programme.
* Educated to Degree level / holds professional qualification in a relevant discipline
* Certification in project management e.g. APM Registered Project Professional.
* NEC 3 practitioner modules, working to expert level
* Significant experience of delivering high value projects in a complex and challenging environment in a highly regulated industry.
* Nuclear industry experience working as a PM/SPM.
If you're interested and meet all the 'must haves' please apply today. If however you haven't heard from us within 48 hours, thank you for your application however it does mean you were unsuccessful on this occasion.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants