White Goods Engineer
£30000 - £33000 per annum
A manufacturer of premium domestic appliances and commercial appliances, this company has been established for over 100 years. A highly rewarding company to work for, they put their customers and the level of service they offer first. Their training and development package for engineers is unrivalled and this is a company that truly value their staff.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for experienced White Goods Engineers in the West London area in a Field based role. The role involves travelling to domestic properties and repairing premium Domestic Appliances. There are KPI's in place with bonus structures attached and you will be expected to complete around 5 - 6 calls per day.
* Experience working on a range of White Goods Brands such as Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Glen Dimplex, Bosch, Beko, Miele, Electrolux etc.
* Experience working on a wide range of appliances such as cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, washing machines, tumbles dryers etc.
* Full UK Driving License
* Qualifications such as F-Gas, 2nd line refrigeration, electrical qualifications etc. would act as an advantage although not essential
What can you expect in return?
* Starting salary of £30,000 per annum
* London weighting
* Company Bonus Scheme
* Additional Allowances of circa £2500 per annum
* 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Life Assurance
* Medicash Scheme
* Company discount