Corporate Solicitor, Cheltenham - 5+ - Salary circa £50,000 - £60,000 DOE - leading commercial law firm with strong reputation for providing an excellent service
• The highly rated corporate team of this leading law firm is in need of additional Corporate Solicitor to deal with a varied caseload of corporate matters
• Covering the full remit of corporate law, the thriving team acts for family businesses, banks, financial institutions and listed companies on all types of corporate cases
• The appointed Corporate Solicitor will ideally have at least 5 years in handling their own caseload of corporate files including joint ventures, shareholder agreements, share buy-ins, private equity transactions, business start-ups and share options to name but a few matters.
• Ideal Corporate Solicitors will have a proactive and flexible approach to their work and be looking for a superb platform to really develop their expertise within corporate law.
• Dealing with transactions ranging in values, you will be within a top ranked team with reputable lawyers who highly recommended for the services they provide.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.