Fintech Executive, overseeing FCA Licensing, AML, Biz dev & finance
We are looking for a 'super-hero' who can prepare our FCA licensing from start to finish and act as Compliance (KYC & AML) officer.
An incredible new team player to join our family and make a real difference. Someone to bring positive energy and a smile to the workplace. Whilst we may be building a company and a brand, we're also building bonds that can last a lifetime.Role Description
We are looking for a Licensing & Compliance (KYC & AML) manager
with background in FinTech.RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Plan, execute, structure & process our FCA licensing application with the required supporting documents.
- Prepare our Conduct Customer Due Diligence procedures for the process of customer onboarding.
- Write up presentations, reports and business plans based on our discussions.
- Research industry suppliers & news updates to provide more effective KYC / AML verification processes.
- Represent the company as MLRO, to meet with business partners, suppliers, banks and other organisations.
- Identify money laundering-related risks based on several risk factors and conduct Enhanced Due Diligence.
- Keep up-to-date with relevant law and regulations and update policies / procedures / transaction monitoring rules / risk assessment rules accordingly.
- Prepare internal and external reports collecting, analysing and summarising information.
- A minimum of 2yrs of experience in a regulated role in financial services.
- A knowledge of EMI's and other payment service providers, how they operate and best practices.
- An understanding of money-laundering related regulations, such as Money Laundering Regulations, PSR regulations,, FATF recommendations and the FCA Handbook.
- Familiarity with the automated process of KYC / AML verification.
- Some business development skills.
- Strong interest and knowledge in the FinTech industry and its regulations.
- Can-do attitude and appetite for challenges to grow our innovative product.
- Passion to learn something new and a keen interest to keep up-to-date with industry changes.
- Flexible, but critical thinking skills to work for a growing start-up!
- Experience with, or knowledge of, technology-based compliance process.
Will depend on the location, position and experience of the candidate.Company DescriptionWho we are.TBC
is a young and exciting FinTech company headquartered in London. Our services are aimed at both personal and corporate clients who want to transfer and store their money in the most efficient and convenient ways. We build bridges between multiple services and payment rails to enable our clients to seamlessly move money, even when traditional banks are unable to compete. It's what motivates us to come in to work every morning knowing that we could be making a real difference to people's lives.
We combine the very best of features and services across the market, whilst also creating our own, to make a unique product that can be everything to everyone. We always say that great products are built by great teams. We're very much on our way to building both but need more great people to achieve all of our lofty goals and ambitions. Are you that person? Scroll down to Apply Now!
We sit at the crossover, where old banking meets the new world of innovation, disruption and inclusion. We are TBC and you could be too.What we do.
We are aiming to lead the way in card & IBAN issuing, combined with both retail and wholesale remittance services. We will enable those who cannot easily access the European financial services market to enjoy the convenient services we often take for granted. These customers need bespoke, unique and innovative services, however we have to be mindful of the requirements of our FCA license and banking partners to ensure that all parties are aligned.
This translates into a huge opportunity to serve our significant customer base of corporates, HNWIs, PSPs, merchants and other EMIs as we scale to meet the demand we are seeing grow by the day.What we offer.Salary package that rewards you.
Hard-working, dedicated and talented people deserve to be rewarded and that's why we offer you a salary and bonus package that will reward you for your contribution.Flexible hours for a flexible lifestyle.
We know flexibility is important in this day and age. We also know we can trust you to know when you're at your best, which is why we encourage working smarter not harder.
Work from your home office, with flexible hours to suit your lifestyle. Occasional office meetings will be required in London so proximity of travel is an advantage.Opportunities to Grow.
We love when people join us and stay with us and that's why we offer you amazing growth opportunities. You have the opportunities for promotions, internal transfers and even international transfers as we look to open up more offices worldwide.Our products are for everyone, and so are our offices.
We value diversity on an individual level. We're dedicated to creating an environment where people can share their own diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives & ideas.Global ltd
is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.Ready To Take The Leap?
This Role is for direct applications only and our HR Department will not be responding to any Recruitment Agencies that contact us.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£36,000.00 per year
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- FCA regulated: 2 years (Preferred)
- compliance related: 1 year (Preferred)