Commercial Gas Engineer (mobile) | London (within m25) | £40,000 - £45,000 | FM Service Provider
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to join a growing Facilities Management and Maintenance Company, covering London (within m25)Responsibilities include Servicing, fault finding and repairing of:
Candidates must have:
- Mobile role covering planned and reactive maintenance
- Call out will be approx 1 in 4
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the site/region are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork/CAFM is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- The position will require you to provide engineering support in emergency situations, and to act as instructed by Gas Safe requirements e.g. issuing of warning notices etc. to ensure business and operational safety.
- Experience working with commercial boilers
- Commercial gas (Essential)
- LPG including catering and Laundry and Oil qualifications (Desirable)
- Clean driving licence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Call out and OT available
- New van Included
- Private Health Care
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays -
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.