Remote working available due to COVID restrictions*
GIS Project / Programme Manager
Our client is a multinational GIS consultancy with an excellent portfolio of projects within Government, Utilities and Commications, they are looking to recruit a GIS Project /Programme Manager to join on a permanent basis.
Candidates will have experience of managing and delivering technology led transformations to the Government / Public Sector and hands on ESRI ArcGIS skills.
* You must have 10+ years of Programme Management experience in Government / Public Sectors delivery ideally in Geospatial Industry.
* Drive program and project deliverables, provide strategic direction, escalation management, and deliver regular communications to program stakeholders. Take on large change leadership responsibility in this role.
* Experience of Agile delivery and full project life cycle.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Assigns tasks to team members to ensure project objectives are completed as required.
* Monitors program's progress and reports this in regular meetings with Delivery Head and any stakeholders funding the program.
Technologies include ESRI ArcGIS, QGIS, FME and Smallworld