Our exclusive client is a privately owned business providing a range of technical and operational services to a blue-chip client base.
This newly created role reflects the ambition and confidence of the business.
Reporting directly to the board, key responsibilities of the commercial accountant will include:
* Improvement and development of MI.
* Financial and Business systems reviews.
* Provision of support on Commercial Contracts and Bids.
* Income / Cost analysis and reporting.
* Statutory compliance.
* Ad hoc projects in areas such as Tax, Property, Pensions and Capital expenditure.
Appropriate candidates will be fully qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA or ACMA), ideally with a background in professional practice. You will have gained practical, hands-on, accounting experience in an SME or Divisional Business. You will have excellent I.T. / Systems skills together with extensive Project Management experience. Previous exposure to tax and property issues will be an advantage.
Our client can offer a degree of flexibility around working hours / home working