02572 - Marketing Assistant - Ringwood - £22,000 - £26,000 pa
Our client based in Ringwood is looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic assistant/executive to join its marketing team and work alongside experienced marketing and business professionals.
The role will involve supporting a diverse range of activities that contribute to the business marketing strategy including: digital marketing communications campaigns, international corporate exhibitions and conferences, live online events, database management, campaign analysis and management reporting.
The marketing function is centralised in the UK but services the needs of the company in all geographies including the Americas and Asia.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career in B2B marketing.
The ideal candidate will match most of the following criteria:
* A graduate with a marketing/business studies related degree and a sound understanding
of digital marketing and communications principles
* Experience of working within a marketing department / function
* Experience of using digital marketing and social media tools (eg Mailchimp, Google Analytics,
Twitter, LinkedIn, CMS-based websites)
* A good communicator with excellent spoken and written English
* A self-starter able to organise, prioritize and work to schedule
* A quick learner that is prepared to acquire new skills, challenge and ask questions
* Can show initiative and be proactive as well as able to follow defined processes and work
effectively with others to provide support to the team
* Interested in B2B marketing and the technology sector
* Competence in Microsoft Office (Esp Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
* Experience of working within the electronics industry
* Copywriting skills (particularly technology related)
* Graphics / Media manipulation skills (Adobe tools, video editing)
Salary £22,000 - £26,000 pa