An exciting opportunity has come available for one of our fun clients based in Harlow.
We are looking for a buyer to join a team of 8; this is such a lovely working environment where retention of maintaining their staff is key.
Fantastic benefits: Purchasing Team
* Free parking onsite
* Christmas parties paid by the company including drinks
* Lunch room with pool tables
* Ad-Hoc social events
* Onsite vending machines at cost price
* Office fun days raising money for chosen charities
* Fantastic salary: £25k-£28K
* Holiday entitlement see below;
* 0-2 years' service =28 days (inc BH)
2-4 years' service = +1day
5-6 years' service = +2days
7-8 years' service = +3 days
9-10 years' service = +4 days
+10 years' service = +5 days
The buying team :Working hours 7:45am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
This position will support the Purchasing Manager and be responsible for a designated product category (turn over £1.5 Million) all supplier are based within the UK.
Working as a key member of the Buying team you will be responsible for all aspects of the buying function and administration to support the Buying Manager in creating the buying strategy, achieving and maximising opportunities for sales, profits and margin. Taking responsibility for the sales and profit performance of a high turnover product category while, sourcing and developing new and existing product ranges. Liaising with the Marketing team to support with the creation of the catalogue and all promotional activities.
* Experience with in a retail or online industry would be preferred
* Experience within a purchasing/ buying role required
* A commercial awareness and understanding of buying budgets, forecasts and margins.
Please get in contact for further information on the key duties and skills