Market & Customer Insight Manager
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Market and Customer Insight Manager
Salary - Competitive + Benefits
6 Months - Fixed Term Contract
About Studio Retail Limited
Based in the north west of England, 20 miles north of Manchester, we provide a personal shopping service to over 2 million customers each year through our mobile App and the Studio and Ace websites.
Our expansive product range consists of over 60,000 products ranging from branded clothing & footwear, electrical products, household items, to gifts and greeting cards.
We employ over 1500 colleagues in a wide variety of roles, many of whom have seen their careers grow with us. We're currently undertaking a digital transformation program to deliver the best service to our customers and our colleagues and cement our position as the leading online value retailer in the UK.
About the Opportunity
Studio Retail operates at a fast pace and the working environment is dynamic. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Market and Insight Manager to champion the use of market and customer insight across all areas of Studio Retail. The role will manage and oversee the development, delivery, and maintenance of the customer and market insight programme, including liaising with external agencies.
As Market and Customer Insight Manager you will:
* Sit within the Marketing & Customer Strategy team, and work closely with the Enterprise Data team, you will develop and lead a proactive, strategic partnership with key stakeholders across all of Studio, leading and driving a collaborative programme of market and customer research.
* Add focus and accelerate the emphasis on market & customer insight to give clarity and drive prioritisation and help ensure the strategic activation of key insight and data.
* To manage and oversee the development, delivery, and maintenance of the customer closeness and market insight programme.
* To review, develop and optimise the external agencies we work with to help provide rich, relevant market & customer data and research.
* Manage and monitor the ecosystem of reports and analysis, delivering appropriate levels of support to drive service improvement.
* Lead and drive the development and effective performance of the Customer and Market Insight team, to efficiently maximise the value Studio gets from its investment in market and consumer research.
* Adhere to, champion, and seek to improve Research and Insight processes and best practices.
* Represent the voice of the customer across Enterprise Data Products and Insight, articulating the needs of the changing market to help guide priorities, whilst sharing learnings and best practice.
Who are we looking for?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual, keen to join a business going through significant transformation. The ideal candidate will:
* Be experienced in direct, digital and database marketing.
* Have previous experience in budgeting and campaign performance management.
* Be experienced in the use of marketing automation software including Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
* Demonstrate a can-do attitude with a willingness to embrace new ways of working to continually improve performance.
* Be driven to deliver change and constructively challenge established methods.
* Have a proven record of leadership skills, situational awareness and conflict resolution.
* Able to demonstrate collaborative working and problem-solving experience.
* Excellent communications skills, able to manage stakeholders at all levels to Executive level.
* Have a clear experience of leading and developing a high-performance team.
Why Studio Retail Limited?
We have many experienced colleagues who'll tell you they love working at Studio because of the people and the opportunities to develop. It's a fast-paced environment and the offices have a friendly and informal feel to them, no suits required to do a great job here!
Through the pandemic we have adopted home working, where possible but expect to return to the office as soon as is practical and safe. It is key, therefore, that you are able to get to and from our offices in Accrington and are happy to commute, should requirements necessitate.
We offer a great benefits package including flexible working hours and free parking and would love to hear from you if you think we could be the right company for you.