The purpose of this role is to lead and manage a brand new team introduced to The Watches of Switzerland Group, specifically looking after VIP clients.
You will be responsible for leading and managing a high performing team and ensuring that exceptional customer service is being delivered at all times. You will be required to ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed and adhered to by all members of your team. You will be providing a clear communication link between all departments and fascia's of the business.Essential Experience / Attributes
- Retail experience ideally within a luxury, consultative environment
- Previous experience in a management role
- Leading and coaching team members
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and professional approach
- Experience of clienteling and upselling in a retail environment
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- IT literate
We put our customers first and we love what we do
The Watches of Switzerland Group is the largest prestige luxury jewellers and timepieces specialist in the UK boasting over 140 collective stores. The retail portfolio comprises of brands including Watches of Switzerland, Goldsmiths, Mappin & Webb, Watchshop, The Watch Hut and The Watch Lab. We have mono-brand boutiques in partnership with TAG Heuer, Omega and Breitling and a leading presence at Heathrow airport with representation in Terminals 2, 3, 4 and 5.
The business began its exciting global expansion in 2017 with the acquisition of Mayors Jewellers - who have Stores across Florida and Georgia and a history dating back to 1910. Following on from this we have opened a Watches of Switzerland Store, Rolex, Breitling and Omega boutiques at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas as well as a Watches of Switzerland Store in Soho, New York and the ground-breaking Hudson Yards Development. Rewards
- Here at The Watches of Switzerland Group, alongside a competitive salary our benefits also include profit related bonus and staff discount. We have internal training and development programmes to nurture you through your career and make the most of your talent. Opportunities are endless!