Showroom Assistant - Chelsea Harbour
Do you have experience within interior design? We currently have an opportunity for a Showroom Assistant to join our team in Chelsea Harbour!Why join Style Library?
There's something inspiring about working at Style Library, perhaps it's our iconic brands and the nature of our diverse range of authentic British designs as well as our ever-growing collaborations in our Licensing department.
If you love interiors as much as we do, this could be the beginning of a wonderful journey.
We create styles that celebrate a passion for colour, texture, craftmanship and innovative design. We are a global leader in interior design and we are proud to manufacture, market and distribute our brands around the world. We employ approximately 650 employees across the Walker Greenbank Group and now have exciting opportunities to join our Style Library Chelsea Harbour Showroom team.
If you're looking for a new challenge, join us as we inspire creative living in every home.The Role:
A showroom-based sales role. To assist with the smooth running of the showroom, providing excellent customer service to all visitors.Responsibilities
- To maintain an outstanding presentation of the different brands at all times.
- To ensure that all Brands are fully and appropriately represented to an excellent standard within the showroom at all times.
- First class knowledge, promotion and presentation of the brands.
- Ensure that all visitors to the showroom understand the DNA of each brand and what is has to offer
- To proactively source products for customers as required and operate an efficient sampling service.
- Acknowledge and assist existing customers whilst gathering new leads that can be forwarded to the relevant Business Development Executive.
- To provide support and liaise professionally with office-based colleagues and Busines Development Executives as and when appropriate.
- To assist in the planning and execution of showroom events.
- To have an active role in all showroom meetings, offering feedback on competitor and customer activity, new collections and any possible opportunities for the showroom
- To complete individual tasks and set objectives in a timely manner.
If you would like to be considered for the position of Showroom Assistant, you will have the follow background and experience:
- Proven experience in interior design and a customer service environment
- KLC Short course or equivalent
- A passion for our brands and products coupled with excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills are essential
- Confidence using all elements of the Microsoft Office programmes essential, experience in V-Look ups and Macro Excel desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with confidence in dealing with clients at all levels
If you're passionate about interiors and would like to take the next step in your career, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or click 'Apply' now!