Standout opportunity for a Senior Legal Secretary to support a Director on a one to one basis as his PA! We are looking to recruit this position with a quick turnaround, so please apply asap!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Senior Legal Secretary based in Minehead, Somerset. Joining a prestige and well-established solicitors firm based in Minehead, North Somerset and working directly with the Partner.
The Partner in Minehead covers EU Law and Litigation. He is often based in London and your support is vital for his success. The position with be 30% Personal Assistant duties and 70% Senior Secretary duties, a really varied position offering you autonomy in your own role. We are looking for prior Legal Secretarial or PA experience in any area of law.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm. The annual salary is circa £25,000 PA dependent on experience.
* Attending meetings, taking minutes.
* Assisting solicitors on client matters, file administration and management, preparing correspondence and documents including bundle preparation, statements of case and witness statements and exhibits, responding to client enquiries, typing dictation, bill drafting.
* Using a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Partner for Windows etc, to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
* Liaising with staff in other departments and external contacts.
* Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
* Devising and maintaining office systems.
* Booking rooms and conference facilities.
* Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
* Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
* Photocopying and printing various documents sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
* Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post.
* Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
* Excellent relationship skills (both for internal and external relationships).
* Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
* High attention to detail and accuracy.
* Professional manner with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
* Level headed with the ability to show initiative.
* Genuine understanding of client care and total commitment to providing highest possible standards of customer care.
* Good time manager, with ability to prioritise own workload.
In return, you will benefit from:
Free Onsite Parking.
20 days annual leave increasing with length of service.
Please Apply ASAP:
Please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on ASAP or email your CV to Rebecca. If you have the legal background required Rebecca will call and email with more information within 24 hours and discuss this with you confidentially!