#### VEHICLE TECHNICIAN / MOT TESTER REQUIRED ####
Our client is seeking an NVQ Level 3 Motor Vehicle Technician with an MOT card (preferable).
The hours are 8:30 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday. 37.5 hour week. Saturday is paid as overtime.
The salary is negotiable depending on your skills.
This is a really an excellent place to work with a rest room and canteen.
We are looking to talk to good local people seeking a move to a busy, friendly workshop.
- Carry our vehicle maintenance and repair
- Testing, diagnosing, and resolving faults
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems
- Preparing MOT's
- Repairing and replacing parts
- Liaising with customers where necessary
- Supporting other Technicians in the Workshop
- A minimum of 3 years' previous experience in a vehicle workshop environment.
- Highly skilled with diagnostic equipment
- Advanced at Technical problem solving
- A strong knowledge and understanding of routine servicing and basic mechanical repairs.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team in a competent, safe and efficient manner.
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive approach
- Ability to follow written and spoken instructions and accurately complete paperwork.
- A full driving licence.