Conveyancer - Gloucester - Up to £35,000 (DOE)
If you are an experienced South West based Residential Conveyancer seeking an exciting new permanent role within a highly reputable, forward thinking and progressive law firm, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
We currently conveyancing opportunities for a qualified solicitors or licensed conveyancers to take on important roles within a recognised full service regional firm.
This fast growing legal practice has modern technology which supports paperless part home based working and is therefore looking for a candidate that can be either part office based or home based depending on each individual's requirements.
Our client is looking for the right person to help assist and develop the conveyancing practice and to work alongside the Head of Department.
This opportunity would suit a self-motivated person that enjoys the flexibility of a good work/life balance to work in the residential conveyancing department.
• Dealing with South West & National residential conveyancing matters
• Resolving client queries as and when they arise
• A commitment to delivering outstanding client service
• Experienced in handling either a residential conveyancing caseload
• A good communicator understanding and empathising with the clients' requirements
• Contribute towards the company's delivery of customer service and value
• Qualified as either a Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer.
• A competitive salary based on experience
• Profit share scheme
• Support provided to cover holidays
• Company Pension
This opportunity offers a generous and lucrative remuneration package with profit share as well as the above additional benefits.
If you are an ambitious, motivated person looking to develop your career within a flexible working environment we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal directly below. All applications treated in strictest confidence