IPS Finance are working with a manufacturing business based in Halifax who are looking to recruit a purchase ledger / treasury manager into their finance team. The company has sites across the globe and is currently expanding its overseas operations.The Role
The purchase ledger / treasury manager will manage the purchase ledger team and cash operations through a variety of banking facilities. The group is currently consolidating its ledgers (Sage/SAP) onto a new SAP platform.
Some duties will involve:
- Manage group purchase ledgers, maintaining controls
- Stock invoice postings, allocating freight, duty and management of currency within stock and PL systems
- Liaise with HMRC regarding deferred VAT and duty
- Prepare VAT returns with financial controller
- Treasury operations - HSBC trade finance facility
SAP experience is essential, along with experience managing a purchase ledger function.
Ideally you will have experience in an import based environment and experience surrounding treasury operations.
Great opportunity to join a long established business who are looking to recruit due to retirement.
IPS Finance has 40 years' experience in the accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website Yorkshire.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.