Do you have a passion for statistical analysis and a desire to work in a fast-paced, developing Business Analyst job role in Ely? If so, read on.
Our client is offering a competitive salary for a Business Analyst based in Ely, to join their busy and inclusive UK team. The Business Analyst role is a permanent, full-time position.
As a Business Analyst, you will be reporting, forecasting and analysing sales and operational performance, together with product costings to facilitate profit optimisation.
Your main responsibilities include:
- KPI reporting and forecasting
- Estimating product costs for new business opportunities
- Analysing cost performance on existing products
- Commercial analysis of sales vs budget/forecast
As a Business Analyst, you will also identify market trends and estimate the impact of changing demand patterns.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally, you will have a degree (Economics or Accountancy would be beneficial)
- Statistical analysis and data interpretation experience
- Strong problem-solving ability and logical, data-driven approach
- Microsoft Excel knowledge including Pivot Tables and vlookups
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Previous Business Analyst experience is not essential.
A flexible approach and a strong ability to prioritise and multi-task are also required.
Interested? Get in touch with us today.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd., are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.