Software Developer Newcastle Upon TyneSalary ( negotiable depending on experience)
Great opportunity to join a team of interesting people with great knowledge of Fintech technology. This innovative organisation is constantly evolving new state of the art payment technology products before they are made available to the public. They are currently searching for a passionate and driven .NET software developer to join them to work on their new technology platform.
This role would suit an experienced developer specialising in the .NET framework, capable of taking projects from initial design to successfully deploying them in the production environments. This is a client facing development role and you will get an opportunity to work with various organisations so you can identify their needs and then translate them into design and code.Key Responsibilities
- Writing high quality, maintainable code that is easy to read and test
- Successful track record of creating commercial .NET applications in C#
- Technologies used - C#, VB.NET, LINQ, SQL Server 2008, SQL, T-SQL, IIS, .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5
- Engage with internal teams and external stakeholders when required to fully understand business requirements
- Liaising with external companies and software suppliers and identifying requirements to ensure integration, working collaboratively with Implementations team and Account Managers to assist with client onboarding as well as security teams to ensure any new implementations are in line with compliance rules
- Developing agency banking services (BACS, Direct Debits, Faster Payments) for the card processing sector
- Creating and maintaining web services and console applications using .NET technologies
- Identifying new technologies to ensure scalability of the platform
- Educating and mentoring fellow developers to follow modern development practices
- Working closely with the wider team and head of development to create coding standards and to enforce these standards
- Experience working in an agile development environment
The organisation offers a casual working environment and promotes flexible working policy. You will constantly work with the latest tech to ensure your team leads the way in the Fintech sector. Team promotes collaborative way of working and knowledge sharing and offers agile development setting. This is a great opportunity to become an expert in fintech agency banking solutions with numerous banking partner providers.
To arrange a call & explore this position further, please apply with your CV today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90676786