Greenwood Homecare is an independent provider of domiciliary care with branches in both Peterborough, and Grantham, which are both rated 'GOOD' with the CQC. We are now looking to expand our operations to Huntingdon and are looking for a Branch Manager to start and manage the operation.
We are looking for a responsible and enthusiastic individual, who is driven to offer the highest level of care and support to our customers. We want someone who above all, puts the clients first and will do everything within their power to offer them the best possible care. We focus on private paying customers, and as such, try and go the extra mile for every care package.
The company has a well developed support structure, and is well-established in both locations it operates in. You will report into the Head of Care Operations, who will be working between two branches, and will be assisted by the Company Director during the initial launch phase. They will help to apply some of the principles and operational processes that have made the Peterborough and Grantham branches a success.
* Manage the running of the branch in line legislative and company requirements.
* Implement company policy and procedures, in line with head office guidelines.
* Support the management of care packages, from initial assessments, to the day-to-day running, including ensuring that welfare issues are dealt with and any concerns or suggestions are actioned.
* Assist with recruitment of care workers, including conducting interviews, and screening prospective candidates.
* Manage the care workers, and in time, supporting office staff including Co-ordinators, and Supervisors. Provide support in their role development and career enhancement.
* Provide regular reporting to the Director and Registered Manager, on care standards and business metrics.
* Promote the highest standards of care and service to all clients.
* Support and develop a service that ensures that the needs of customers are constantly being reviewed and assessed, to ensure that ever changing care needs can be supported.
The Ideal Individual:
* Passionate about their role, committed to the highest standards of care and compliant with CQC regulations
* Entrepreneurial, driven by business growth and motivated to exceed demanding performance targets
* An experienced leader, confident in interviews and team meetings, and able to grow, and manage a team of carers
* Able to work under pressure. Starting a branch is an intense process and can be demanding
* Highly organised and possess excellent time management skills
* At least two years experience in domiciliary homecare working in a branch with a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' CQC rating
* Must have NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care and be working or willing to work towards level 5
* Must have a full driving license
What we Offer:
* Basic salary of £30,000 per annum
* Additional performance related bonuses on top of salary dependent on business growth and development
* 20 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
* Opportunities for career progression and personal development. We encourage all management positions to enroll in professional qualifications