Full Stack Developer (South Wales)
A unique software solutions company that specialises in a niche market is looking to take on a Junior-mid level and Senior Developer. They are well established, and the positions are purely due to growth.
This vibrant company is very laid back and flexible, the company culture is very friendly. This is an awesome career opportunity for someone who wants progression.
The ideal Junior-mid level developer should have the following:
* 2 years + commercial experience as a software developer
* C# / .Net Development skills
* SQL server knowledge
* Visual Studio
The ideal Senior Developer should have the following:
* 5+ years commercial experience as a software developer
* Good commercial experience with C# and .Net development skills
* Strong SQL knowledge and Visual Studio
* Full project life cycle prepared to take ownership of issues raised.
* Testing experience or exposure with any software testing.
Desirable (not essential)
* Interest or experience with mobile development
* Accounting software knowledge or CRM software eg Sage
* Testing knowledge or exposure to testing
The location of this position is based in South of Wales, which is easily commutable from, Bristol, Filton, Patchway, Caldicot, Thornbury, Newport, Lydney, Monmouth, Chepstow, Cardiff, or any areas north of Bristol.
The salary range for this role starts at £25K-£60K (Flexible for the right unicorn)
If you are interested in this position, please apply, or get in touch with Kelvin on (phone number removed) Alternatively, you can apply back to this advert