About the role:
- A full service, highly prestigious international law firm with offices across the UK.
The ideal candidate:
- You will deliver exceptional results to clients on a broad range of complex issues including; Cross-border M&A (public and private), including; inception, planning and due diligence; deal execution; post-merger integrations; joint ventures; growth by alternatives to M&A; Capital Markets (equity and debt); Private Equity; Investment Funds; Venture Capital; Corporate Governance
- This role is based in the Liverpool office but offers flexible working arrangements if necessary.
- Around 2-7 PQE with excellent academic background and a strong grounding of Corporate law experience gained at a leading national/international firm.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to find sound solutions to complex legal issues.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Thomas Crea for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.