School Business Managers and School Bursars Required, Preston
Are you looking for a school business manager or school bursar role in and around the Lancashire area?
Are you available on short notice? If yes, then get in touch!
Due to an increase in requests since returning this September, we are currently looking for school business managers and bursars for our primary and secondary schools across Lancashire with a view to starting within the coming weeks. We are able to support both full time and part time applicants.
- Managing the day-to-day finances involving ledger management, petty cash, bank reconciliations, sales invoicing and managing the BACS payments.
- Support the SLT with other duties related to premises, health and safety, staff management and HR
- Advising and liaise with the Local Governing Body, Local Authorities and also SLT
- Being able to help other business support colleagues in other areas where appropriate i.e. attendance, premises
- Supporting school in any procurement requirements
- HR support to the school and its staff
- Proven previous experience of managing or supporting the school finances, administration management and office management.
- Experience of working with SIMS and other school databases such as Oracle, FMS, Tucasi, ParentPay or PS Financials.
- Have a good working knowledge of policies and practices such as GDPR and Safer Recruitment
- Qualifications around finance or business management would be an advantage but are not essential.
- Dedicated consultants with a specialism in your field
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- The flexibility to work when and where you want through our network of branches
Please note: Only candidates with proven school based experience will be considered at this time.
As a LASBM approved partner, we are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Lancashire, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools or locations, which may be a better match.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
If you have experience in school finance, or as a school business manager or bursar and you are available for interim appointments then please contact Leanne Kessell on (phone number removed), your specialist consultant, to discuss vacancies that may be of interest