We are recruiting Mini-Bus Drivers for our Client based in MK, Buckinghamshire. We are looking for candidates who have experience in passenger-carrying vehicles.
To be considered for these positions you must meet the below criteria:
- Must be over 25 years old for insurance purposes.
- Held licence for a minimum of 2 years for insurance purposes.
- Hold a D1 PCV classification and have no more than 3 points.
- Hold a valid digital tachograph card and up-to-date CPC.
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS Check and extensive employment reference checks.
The client is looking for several drivers, entitled to drive a 16-seater vehicle. The successful candidate must hold a current P.C.V category D licence or a D1 category without the code 101 on the licence which prevents driving for hire or reward. The successful candidate would need a valid digital tachograph card and an up to date CPC.
The hours for this role is as follows;
6.30am - 8.45am Monday - Friday. You would return to site by 8.15am and have 30 minutes to clean & sanitise the minibus in line with extra Covid-19 hygiene procedures.
The successful candidate would then return for the second part of their shift at 15:45pm. You would then complete your vehicle checks and assist in the coach park, before departing the site at 16:15pm. Your last drop would be at 18:25pm where you would then return to site to clean and sanitise your vehicle, ready for a 19:00pm finish.
Additional hours may be available on occasion for all routes, depending on sports fixtures/school trips.
If you are interested, please apply with an up-to-date CV