We are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our friendly Accounts and Payroll team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end payroll process for one of M4's largest clients.
Duties will include:
* Inputting Payroll, Creating Costing Sheets, and investigating payroll queries
* Daily time sheet processing
* CRM compliance - ensuring all new starters are uploaded onto our CRM system and monitoring compliance items
* Processing Holiday Requests
* Assisting with weekly payroll reporting procedures
* Liaising with Site Managers to validate payroll information
* Processing invoices and assigning/checking Purchase Order Numbers
* Invoice and Payroll Reconciliation
* Any other administration and support duties as required by the team
Skills / Experience / Training required:
* Basic/Moderate Excel skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* CRM and/or Payroll experience are desirable, but full training will be given for the successful candidate
* Excellent attention to detail & able to work to tight deadlines - this is essential as you will be responsible for ensuring over 250 temporary workers are paid correctly each week.
Standard Hours of work are 09.00 - 17.30 Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week (although ideally you will be flexible to suit the needs of the business)
In return, you will get to be part of a rapidly expanding company that understands that our colleagues are the reason behind our success. With regular incentives, trips away & team building events we always make sure that our staff are rewarded for their hard work.
M4 Recruitment - Multi Sector recruitment specialists