My client in Belfast is looking for an Asset Manager to add to their team. This involves working on a large government contract covering numerous buildings in Northern Ireland, assessing and managing a wide range of building services assets.
Salary: £35,000 to £38,000
Benefits: Car + bonus + pension + private health care + 25 days
* You may come from a construction or FM or engineering background.
* Experience of similar roles in the past such as Property Manager, Property Asset Manager or another physical asset management role.
* Computer literate with good data skills and experience
* Degree, BSc, HNC, HND
* A member of CIOB, RICS, CIBSE (desirable)
Summary / Main Responsibilities
* Assess condition, performance & reliability of a wide range of assets on multiple sites.
* Review and update the Asset Register database with reporting data, contractor maintenance and maintenance and survey standards.
* Review and update the Asset Register database with all relevant information obtained from Asset Inspection Reports, identification and analyse differences between previous data and new updates.
* Produce monthly and annual Asset update reports.
* Use data to integrate and co-ordinate responsive actions such as Response Maintenance Planned Preventative Maintenance Maintenance Backlog Projects.
* Develop, deploy, communicate and manage the asset management processes and data to multiple stakeholders.
* Develop and define the maintenance data standards required
* Develop and manage the building surveying programme
* Manage the lifecycle plan creation and output to inform capital project programmes
To apply please follow the relevant links on this page or contact me on Linkedin, Charlie Moore working at Morson International