RSVP Resourcing is excited to be supporting a highly successful Lanarkshire based IT Networks Solutions Company, delivering a breadth of IT solutions to both on and offshore business.
Due to its continuous improvement programme, and rapid growth this Cisco Gold Partner is now looking to recruit a full-time Accounts Assistant to support the Finance Manager with the business's accounting activities.
You will become an integral team member within this world-class IT Solutions company, committed to the highest levels of customer care and value; viewed by its clients as being a key business partner and trusted advisor.
* Sales & Purchase Order Ledger Management (Sage)
* Preparation of data for Monthly Management Accounts
* Analyse & Report in period transactions
* Correlation of incoming and outgoing transactions
* Report on Aged Debtors and Creditors
* Credit Control
* Bank Reconciliation (Monthly)
* VAT Reconciliation & Payment (Quarterly)
* Scheduling of payments within the banking system (HSBC Net)
* Cash Flow Management & Reporting
* Payroll Management (Preparing / Checking payroll & overtime time reports / New Employee Processing)
* Management of Company Health & Pension Schemes.
* Company Expenses claim management
Skills & Experience
* Attention to detail
* Financial Experience / Qualification
* Strong Excel use for data manipulation
* Sage experience
* Ideally, you will be ACCA certified
* Ability to work on own initiative and manage your own workload and activities within
Package and Benefits • Competitive Salary depending on experience • Generous Holiday Allowance • Company Pension Scheme • Private Health Care Scheme • Training and Personal Development