Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be working with this highly successful, award winning independent media agency.This is an exciting SEO opportunity to join their growing marketing agency based in London where you can learn loads and develop your career with a growing company that values its staff, in an office that works in a fun environment with a team of experienced marketing specialists. The SEOs work across clients from hospitality, eCommerce, property and more niche B2B companies.
* Support SEO Team by conducting keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities
* Ensure all clients campaigns are implemented, tracked, and reported correctly
* Client liaison and management - establish and progress a positive client relationship.
* Oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a consistently high standard and cost effective
* Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
* Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team.
* Help train and develop more junior members of the SEO team
* Keep abreast of industry updates and share with the wider team/company.
* Support the new business team on pitches
* The ideal candidate has 1.5-3 years of experience in SEO, an all-rounder who has worked on technical SEO, content analysis, link building and website migrations
* Strong time management skills
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Some HTML/CSS/JQuery coding knowledge/understanding
* Local Targeting and Google My Business Experience
* Experience in planning for and executing a site migration
* Good Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Microsoft office etc.
* Strong proficiency in Excel (intermediate to include vlookups, pivot tables, condinitonal formatting etc.)
* Good knowledge of Search Console & Google Analytics
* Familiar with: SEO tools, Screaming Frog, Raven, Majestic SEO, MOZ, CMSs like WordPress, Shopify & BigCommerce etc.
* Amazon Store Optimization / Amazon SEO
* Basic knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads Editor
* Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data to Management level
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates
Social Media, Social, Media, Social Media Executive, Media Agency, Advertising, Content, Facebook, Campaigns, Strategy, Excel, Powerpoint, Paid Social Media, Performance Analysis, Social Advertising, Digital Advertising