Reed have the pleasure of recruiting for an organisation with an overarching aim to improve the energy sector. This is an exciting time to join, as an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer you will have the opportunity to continually design, build and implement e.g evolving, deploying and retrofitting.
In a forward thinking, progressive company who put employee wellbeing at the heart of their culture, this is a company that can offer long term career prospects that keep you excited, continually interested, and engaged.
Working as part of an agile technical delivery team, they are looking for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer with experience in:
* Deploying and configuring PaaS components:
o App Service and Gateway
o Azure Storage, Service Bus and SQL
o VNet and NSG
* Authoring ARM templates and blueprints to deploy environments automatically.
* Azure DevOps Pipelines yaml creation and maintaining.
* Advanced PowerShell use.
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus and competitive pension options
- Flexible/remote working
- Wellbeing benefits
- Flexible benefits and many more...
If you're experienced and passionate with Azure and keen to work for an organisation with exciting plans for growth then click apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90789217