requires a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (electrically biased) to be based at their Cinderford site.This is an exciting opportunity to join an established food processing group.The successful candidate will be part of the Foyle Gloucester Maintenance team, assisting in the day-to-day and preventative maintenance programmes and assisting with ad-hoc maintenance activities on the Foyle Gloucester site.
- A can-do attitude and strong problem-solving skills are essential
- Experience working on and maintaining equipment and machinery
- Flexible / team worker
- A sound understanding of Health and Safety standards is essential
- 18th Edition electrical certification
- Electrical testing and inspection experience
- Electrical apprenticeship completed
- Experience with three phase motors
- Ability to work at heights
- Previous hydraulics and pneumatics experience
- Previous refrigeration experience
- Previous welding experience
Starting basic annual wage for this position is £30,000, upon successful completion of probationary period this will rise to £32,000, overtime in this role is payable, along with callouts and being on standby.
The Company retains the right to expand the shortlisting criteria to facilitate shortlisting.Please note that we are unable to respond to all applicants - if we have not responded to you before the 16 October 2020 your application will have been deemed unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90786635