£17.50 to £18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full Time Contracts | Flexible Shifts | Elderly and Mental Health Care |
A specialist mental health care home on the outskirts of Ipswich is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Registered Nurse to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The home offers round the clock care to adults of working age living with complex care needs and mental health conditions.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full time contract
• Flexible shift patterns, with days or nights available
• Great rates of pay of £17.50 to £18.50 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
Working as RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications, implementing and updating care plans and contributing to the overall high standards of clinical care maintained in the home.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Post-registration experience within a mental health or dementia care setting
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation