We are searching for an experienced Front End Developer, someone who is going to be responsible for bringing exciting UX prototypes and designs to life!
You will be responsible for the following on a daily basis;
* Collaborating with the UX/UI Team to get the best experience for external clients
* Continually improving the front end structure, speed, delivery and standards
* Building maintainable, efficient code
* Creating new and re-usable components
* Taking a prototype or design from UX and building it
* Enforcing brand consistency in UI across all applications
* Working alongside our back end developers to deliver new features and improve existing ones
* Working with our client services team to provide technical analysis, support and fixes
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Attention to detail is crucial
* Good knowledge of building responsive applications
* Experience with LESS or SASS
* Experience with cross-browser testing
* Front End Testing frameworks (Jest, Cypress) and methodologies (TDD, BDD)
* Offering long term support for legacy applications or websites
* Understanding of software design patterns (desirable)
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing, stable and exciting business based in Devon. You will need to demonstrate your work and experience by supplying either a portfolio URL, work/code examples and/or a GitHub repository to be considered for interview.
Please forward me your CV and application and I will call you immediately to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy