Enterprise Risk Manager
My client is a market leading Payments firm who are currently looking for an senior enterprise risk managers.
The ideal candidate will have worked within financial services or a large international corporation.
The Enterprise Risk manager must have a minimum of 5 years experience in an enterprise risk role coupled with have excellent communication skills and experience managing or overseeing direct reports. This exciting opportunity requires the enterprise risk manager to design and implement the enterpise risk strategy. Demonstrated experience previous experience in this area is essential in addition to being capable on delivering top down strategy.
Relevant certifications are also required for this role. Essential
- Significant experience of management of teams and people with evidence of high performance within risk and compliance.
- Substantial experience of implementing and monitoring risk management frameworks and risk systems (with detailed knowledge of the tools and techniques) preferably within the banking and/or payments industry
- Proven track record of managing competing priorities whilst ensuring stakeholder engagement is maintained.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to express complex and abstract concepts, including papers at board level.
- Ability to shape and define new programmes of work and think laterally and strategically to deliver results.
- Risk management and mitigation in a multi-stakeholder regulatory
- programme environment.
- Good financial acumen with the ability to understand complex numbers (quantitative analysis)
- Risk related professional qualification - Institute Risk Management or similar professional body.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position please do not hesitate to apply. Only suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss this role further.
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.