Our client, based in Lancashire, is currently recruiting for an ASB Manager on either a temporary to permanent basis or on a straight permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position and offers a package with a range of employee benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years' experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
• Providing a strong motivational leadership to the ASB team by developing and embedding a performance culture, emphasising high standards, professionalism and fairness
• Responsible for 3 ASB offices, 3 Support Officers and 1 Safeguarding Officer
• Giving professional advice on anti-social behaviour, safeguarding and domestic abuse
• Monitoring individual and team performance on a regular basis, ensuring accurate performance information is kept up to date
• Building positive partnerships with external agencies including Mental Health support services and Greater Manchester Police
• Strategically reporting back to the Executive team in regards to performance and service changes
• Following and implementing a new set of policies and procedures effectively
• Minimum two years' experience within the sector
• Management of general tenancy management, ideally ASB specialism
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
• Reducing costs
• Financial management and budgeting
• Improving service quality and team performance
• Strong leadership
• Operational and strategic experience in a Social Housing setting
Rewards and Benefits:
• Flexible working scheme to enable colleagues to combine work with other responsibilities and activities outside work
• Home working
• Maternity, paternity and adoption leave - enhanced pay
• 36.15 hours a week
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Housing, ASB, Tenancy, Management, Social Housing, Supported Housing, Case Management, Legal
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details