The Fix Creative is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with B2B experience who is ready for a new challenge in a fast-moving and award winning B2B agency
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to work with brands including Cisco, Halma and McGraw Hill as a marketing lead for our clients!
We are looking for someone with experience of funnel marketing - marketing a SAAS or subscription product would be ideal.
Our ideal candidate is a B2B digital marketing manager able to work with a range of our clients on their digital marketing campaigns. As a manager level professional with broad B2B marketing knowledge, you will have a well formed strategic and execution focused skillset. You will be someone who can both plan an effective, targeted campaign, but also build and execute activities for different channels.
You will know your way around ad platforms (particularly LinkedIn), understands the principles of SEO, be excited about writing clear marketing copy, have an appreciation for account-based marketing, and be comfortable with inbound marketing and automation activity.
You'll be ready to dive in and get your hands dirty and act as the digital marketing manager for your allocated clients, operating very much as an extension to their teams.
You will work directly with activation tools planning campaigns, writing copy and implementing them taking responsibility for performance.
You'll enjoy the support of our wider team, but you will use your own knowledge and expertise to shape the work we do.
Naturally analytical and always hungry to uncover new tools, new tactics, new methods to accelerate the performance of B2B marketing programmes and campaigns for your clients.
You'll be driven, be passionate and want to take advantage of all the self-development opportunities we provide. Nothing will give you greater satisfaction than your achievements for your clients.
Your attention to detail will be high, you will be quick to learn and you'll have good, provable experience in a similar environment with at least 2 years in a similar role.
There a small but mighty B2B marketing agency with an enviable client list - With a tight family feel team of 25, we create and build beautiful websites packed with our original photography, video and words. We get the right people to visit them using search, social, display and email. And we do it all in-house. It's a close-knit team, who are prepared to get their hands dirty and work closely together to make things happen.
* Day-to-day planning, execution and management of marketing tactics across a wide range of clients, encompassing brand awareness, demand generation, nurturing and partner marketing activities.
* Tactics will include a wide mix, including SEO, paid search, paid social (particularly LinkedIn), display advertising, email marketing, content marketing, event marketing, social media management, conversion rate optimization, print advertising and third-party advertising.
* Writing copy for social and search ads, print ads, landing pages, banners, emails etc with the backing of an in-house content team for larger projects.
* Utilising reporting and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, HotJar, Google Data Studio etc. to assess, manage and improve marketing performance.
* Day-to-day project management; creating briefs, timelines, scheduling work, managing billing and production.
* Direct management of clients to ensure effective roll out of marketing activities and monitoring of performance.
* Work closely with creative studio including design, development and video teams to produce assets for marketing activations.
* Previous experience in B2B marketing essential - either client side as Marketing Exec/Specialist/Manager or agency side.
* Strong tactical arsenal - have demonstrable experience of being hands-on with a wide mix of tactics. Experience running ABM programmes/campaigns highly desirable.
* At ease with marketing tools and technologies - Google Analytics, Adwords and LinkedIn platform knowledge essential. Experience of working with other ad platforms and marketing automation tools desirable.
* Previous experience planning and coordinating a studio to design and development of marketing content and advertising assets