Do you have a strong working knowledge of Excel?
Do you like working with numbers and have an interest in working with data?
If so, ReAssure have the perfect permanent opportunity for you based in Norwich.
Tate are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Suspense Support role in Norwich. This is a permanent position joining the market leading company ReAssure.
ReAssure is responsible for administering a variety of policies such as Pension, Life and Health.
You will be joining a company built on solid values who can offer career progression, and the potential for you to contribute your skills and talents in a culture shaped by mutual respect.
ReAssure can offer you a competitive salary, a range of benefits and great career opportunities. The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
· To investigate any policies that have been suspended
· To analyse and correct accounts that are suspended to ensure swift resolution for the customer.
· Update and correcting any system errors
· Working on Excel to manage data
· Escalate queries and concerns to line management in a timely manner.
· To work collaboratively within your own team to ensure all targets are met.
· Actively participate in team meetings.
· To provide a personal and efficient customer service through the Data Integrity services.
· To deliver best customer service levels possible.
· Develop and maintain knowledge in Products, Processes, Life, Pensions and Business Practices.
Skills and experience required for the role:
· Basic skills in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
· An ability to think analytically and be a good problem solver with attention to detail.
· An ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
· Experience in SQL/PLSQL/Q&E is preferred but not essential.
· Minimum 5 GCSEs (Grades A-C) including Maths and English or equivalent.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy