Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a Humanities Teacher to work with one of our secondary schools located in South Yorkshire. We are looking for candidates for long term and short term roles; The School itself is a vibrant and passionate school who pride them selves on their respectful and friendly approach as well as high quality teaching abilities The role would be to teach students from years KS3 upwards through to GCSE
The ideal teacher will be professional and passionate about the content area and hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
Position: Humanities Teacher
Location: South Yorkshire
If you have what it takes, you can join an experienced, innovative team with incredible potential!
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who: -
• Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
• Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
• Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions.
• Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
• DBS Check
• 2 professional references and work experience gaps listed
• Proof of address
Protocol Education can offer:
• Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
• CPD during half term or summer
• £250 refer a friend rebate
• CV writing assistance and marking tools
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please do not hesitate to contact Melody on (phone number removed) for more information.
Share this job