At Incremental Group we recognise and understand that the ability to solve our customers problems and increasing the value that they deliver is what makes us special. To support our continuous growth, we are looking for an experienced IT Senior Project Manager to deliver ERP projects as part of our customers' digital business transformation program.
In this role the Senior Project Manager is empowered to make key delivery decisions, manage significant budgets, work with talented teams and make a difference to customers and the development of Incremental Group.
The Senior Project Manager is accountable for;
* Managing the delivery of large or complex projects through the full project lifecycle, managing risk, issues and the project schedule to meet customers'expectations;
* Building strong and effective working relationships with customers, partners, suppliers, and delivery project team;
* Change management and communications approach including business readiness;
* Tracking and reporting progress to all stakeholders including where relevant, senior management, lead consultants, Businss Unit Director (BUD) and the Head of PMO;
* Financial management of the project and its impact, reporting progress to the BUD;
* Detailed definition of the project through commercial, production and agreement of a Project Initiation Document (PID) as defined by the PMO Methodology;
* Scope and approach of the project, agreeing changes with the appropriate steering and management groups as defined in the PID and maintaining a record of those changes;
* Robust detailed project planning and ongoing KPI tracking and reporting as the plan is implemented;
* Delivery method as agreed with Stakeholders;
* Resource Management across the project delivery lifecycle and smooth handover to Managed Service delivery;
* Relevant governance for the project ensuring stakeholders are updated regularly on progress and can make informed decisions.
You must bring a high level of project governance, change and stakeholder management. You will create a community across the ERP business unit and knowledge share best practice and cascade delivery excellence with others in the business.
Commercial and financial acumen are critical as is the ability to design artefacts and manage change control processes. The Senior Project Manager will work with the PMO methodology and make improvements.
What we offer you
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with extensive experience and expertise in successfully implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
Incremental provides a comprehensive set of services for the full life cycle of Dynamics solutions. In this role, you will be a key member of the ERP business unit, working with a strong team on significant projects and initiatives across our customer base. You will be empowered to make key decisions within an ambitious high growth digital technology business.
At Incremental we value everyone's contribution, and are empowered to discuss, then decide and do. We set ourselves stretching standards and always take our work seriously however we are proud to have and promote a healthy work life balance and a relaxed working environment. Company benefits include but are not limited to income security, private medical cover, 34 days holiday, a 6.5% contributory pension scheme, critical illness and life assurance.
Are you passionate about technology, looking to develop your skills and experience in a wide range of projects, and can contribute to the growth and success of the business?
As an inclusive employer Incremental aims to build diverse teams by attracting and recruiting the right people, at the right time, in the right job, who can meet the current and future needs of the business. Recruitment and selection is conducted in a fair, lawful and professional manner.
We encourage applications from a wide range of individuals, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation