Are you an experienced Care Worker looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Officer to join our team.
Cranbrook Gardens Extra Care Scheme offers high quality sheltered housing in Eastbourne for older people. The accommodation provides care and support tailored to meet individual's needs. Residents can enjoy their social pursuits in a safe and secure environment, giving peace of mind to themselves and their families.
This is a full time position (Mon-Fri) and the successful candidate will be required to cover our Out of Hours service 1 weekend in 4 and 1 weekday evening per week.
As a Quality Officer you are expected to provide assessment and case management to customers within the community as well as supporting Care and Support Workers within the field.
Working with a friendly, hardworking and supportive team, you would be joining a thriving company that provides innovative and exciting opportunities within the health and social care sector.
Key activities include:
- Be a people orientated individual who is passionate about and committed to delivering the highest standard of support.
- Have excellent planning and organisation skills and will be able to demonstrate your ability to support, develop and manage the teams you supervise.
- Be punctual and flexible.
- Have good customer service skills.
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team.
- Have an understanding of the care sector, with knowledge in rostering systems (not essential as training will be given).
- Experience within the Health and Social Care Sector
- Hands on Care experience
- Familiar with undertaking service user needs assessments, writing care plans and conducting risk assessments
- Knowledge of quality control procedures within the Health and Social Care Sector
Carewatch support all of our staff in their ability to excel and achieve and are always looking for people who want to progress further in the future.