Solutions Consultant (EUC & Security) To £85,000 + Excellent Company Benefits Home-based with Client-site travel
Are you looking for an innovative company that redefines traditional consulting? Are you looking to be part of a close knit organisation and not some other cog in a machine? Rather than work for an organisation do you want to work with one? The Company
I'm currently working with a leading European Partner in Microsoft Security Consulting who have created a brand new role to help build out their technical presales consulting / architecture capability. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Solution / Enterprise Architect who is looking to step up, reduce travel and move to provide enterprise clients with high level strategic input through business case creation, Strategic roadmapping and being instrumental in defining a customer's ideal solution. The company themselves have experienced a record financial year and are forcasting at least 20% growth for next year, they have a flexible, adaptable and innovative approach to consulting. Additionally, you'll not only work on some of the best projects out there, you'll also do it in an environment where you can legitimately make a difference and see an impact of the work you do! The role....
The ideal person...You MUST:
- You will be the glue between the Sales and Technical teams delivering technical & Sales briefings to clients as needed.
- Plan and deliver solution alignment workshops driving business solutions
- Business case creation & development
- Leading and driving solutions through technical validation and appropriate scoping
- Work directly with technical consultants to ensure projects are scoped correctly
- Liaise with both technical and non-technical stakeholders ensuring project proposals align to a customer's need.
- Scope, identify, document and update technical requirements
- Build relationships with a wide variety of clients
- Maintaining a hands-on technical knowledge
- Advising clients not just from a technical perspective, but from a commercial/business outcome as well
What to do next... simply get in touch with us!
- Have a proven success of working in an IT services environment with a background in presales coupled with technical architecture experience.
- Strong knowledge across M365 and Cloud computing specifically Intune & EndPoint Manager
- Demonstrable commercial and technical skills with the ability to produce successful statements of work, and create succinct and accurate business cases through identification and documentation.
- Great relationship building skills and a strong commercial focus
- Ability to work with stakeholders up to CxO level
- Aptitude in producing accurate and succinct project documentation
If this sounds like it could be you, then apply below and let's have a frank discussion about taking your career to the next level.
Cloud Decisions are proud to be part of Microsoft UK's new Talent Concierge and help you to connect with some of the best cloud career opportunities within the Microsoft Partner Network. Our Talent Specialists are also Microsoft certified in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365, allowing us to have conversations at depth with you about your technical/consulting experience. Whether this role is right for you or not we can also connect you with other opportunities to suit your background.