Concept Resourcing are currently recruiting for a number of Cabling engineers to be part of a regional installation and upgrade project within the Retail Sector.
You will be providing engineering support with the installation and configuration of switches, routers and broadband.
Contract duration: 12 weeks
Pay: £185 per day - mileage claimable after 100 miles per dayResponsibilities:
- Carry out a short site survey
- De-installation of existing router
- Reporting on all installation and reconfiguration when complete
- Installation of switches and modems
- Configuration of Broadband and associated hardware
- Cabling and trunking
- Must have experience and working knowledge of Cat 5 and Cat 6 cabling
- Must be familiar with the installation of switches and modems
- Must be happy and willing to travel across their region providing said service to the retail client
- Must own their own Ladders and carry appropriate PPE i.e. Safety boots, goggles etc.
- Provide the client with high levels of customer service and have a proven background in doing so.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click apply