Field Service Engineer £30,000 - £32,000 + Overtime (OTE £40,000) + Manufacturing Training + Healthcare + Door to Door Pay + Vehicle + Phone + Laptop + BenefitsBristol - South West
Join a special purpose machinery manufacture who can offer full product training to make you a technical specialist. With excessive expansion plans in place, this company are looking for highly motivated individuals to train into their field of engineering team. Become a highly skilled & respected engineer at a company who can offer plenty of technical progression.
This company are looking for qualified industrial engineers, from any sector. Manufacturing training will be given consistently to make you a skilled engineer within their industry. Enjoy working as a regional field service engineer working a variety of specialist machinery every day.Key Responsibilities
- Service, installation, and repair of CNC/Automation machinery
- Regional based role covering Bristol and surrounding areas
- Training and developing skillset (PLC Training)
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Electrically biased/multi skilled engineer
- Electrically qualified (HND, HNC, NVQ, C&G)
- Motivated to train and develop skillset
- Experience working on industrial electrical machinery.
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, service, maintenance engineer, special purpose machinery, CNC, Automation, Robotics, electrical, multiskilled, industrial, packaging, engineering, service technician, mobile engineer, FSE, Bristol, IND123