Prospero Teaching are looking for 1:1 Tutors across Bradford
DBS on update service is mandatory.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools. We are looking for Teachers to cover all classes from Reception through to KS5 and who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching. This is to work for CLA children through the LEA.
Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.CONTRACT/POSITION DETAILS
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Location - Bradford
- Position - Tutor
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
- End date (if applicable) -
- Contract type - Permanent
- Full time/part time - Part time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £25 per hour
- Hours - 8:30am - 4:30pm (usually 2 hour per session)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.