White Goods Engineer
£8.72 - £9.20
We are recruiting urgently for our cli9ent in Grantham for a White Goods Engineer. You will be responsible for the grading, inspection, repair and testing of a wide range of domestic appliances.What you'll do...
What we're looking for...
- Fault finding and diagnosis of a range of domestic appliances
- Repair of products after being graded
- Harvesting spare parts from donor products
- Determine the product serves its original purpose and works correctly
- Completing all required paperwork
- Proactively helping and supporting other team members
- Experience with repair of domestic appliances
- Base level electrical awareness and aptitude
- Must be able to follow instructions from the Shift Manager
- Good attention to detail is essential as the role of appliance engineer is vital
- Being aware of KPI's and contributing to achieve team goals
Applicants must be physically capable as the job requires manual handling of electrical appliances. You will be required to adhere to all reasonable requests from the Manager to and be able to work within a busy environment.
An immediate start is available, full training will be given and an ability to understand work based instructions is essential. We are looking for someone with a positive/can do attitude that wants to be part of a team.Benefits:
- Competitive salary starting at £8.72 to £9.20 after 3-month training period
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Excellent career progression plans
- Free On Site Car Parking
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV
This is being advertised on behalf of Travail Employment Group acting as an employment business in this instance.