English Teacher - October start
Full time & ongoing
Are you an experienced qualified English teacher looking for a new exciting job for 2020/21?
Celsian Education are currently looking for an experienced qualified English teacher with a real passion for the subject to join a thriving and vibrant College in the City.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following;
· Experience of teaching KS3/KS4 English
· Hold a valid QTS or be overseas trained
· NQT's welcome to apply
· A proven record of classroom progression
Your daily duties will consist of the following;
· Being a positive role model at all times
· Planning and delivering Englsih lessons to the highest standard
· Ensuring good learning takes place and pupils display progress in ever lesson
· Establishing and maintaining discipline both in class and throughout school
· Assigning work, Correcting and marking work carried out
· Liaise with head of department and seniors when required
· Monitoring student progression on a daily basis
If you would like more information on this role then please apply immediately with an updated copy of your CV. Please send it or call me on (phone number removed).
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged