Ductwork Supervisors required by a specialist Ductwork Contractor working across Commercial, Nuclear, Defence and Security Based Projects Nationwide
Ductwork Supervisor duties and responsibilities:
* Material deliveries and goods receipting, Management of all day to day on site operations
* Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly, minuted meeting with sub-contractors.
* Management of snagging works ensuring that you return weekly punch lists where applicable.
* Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
* Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
* Carrying out safety inductions, toolbox talks
* Controlling quality of work
* Co-Ordination of Plant and Materials
* Ensuring safe use of materials and tools
* Supervise a team of 8 Operatives
* Making sure subcontractors are carrying out installations in line with programme
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
* Must have previous experience installing Metal Ductwork/Ventilation on commercial sites
* Previous experience of Supervising Metal Ductwork/Ventilation on small, medium and large sites
* MUST have SSSTS
* Ideally NVQ Level 3 Qualification
* Fully checkable work history
* Minimum 5 years in a supervisory role